Our Residency Services for an Employed Person
We provide residence services to our clients and assist them before, during and after their residence permit applications.
- We provide support for the entire residence permit application processes.
- We inform you about the required document and help you prepare legal and administrative papers and forms related to your application.
- We check your documents and see if there is any wrong or missing paper.
- We help you submit your application and wait for the decision to be made by the authorities.
*We do not decide on residence permit applications
Residence Permit for an Employed Person
Apply for a residence permit as an employed person, if you are coming to Finland to work for a Finnish employer or other employer operating in Finland and you have signed a contract of employment or accepted a binding job offer.
If you apply for a residence permit in order to work in Finland, you need to be able to earn your living in Finland through gainful employment throughout the time your residence permit is valid.
Specialist as an Employed Person
If you are a specialist of certain tasks, such as teacher, IT expert or a highly skilled worker with a special expertise, there will be extra requirements for your application. Proof of higher education and certain level of income may be required.
Stages for the Evaluation
Application for a residence permit for an employed person is processed in two stages.
1. Employment and Economic Development Office
will assess whether you have sufficient means of support, whether your work will be temporary or continuous, and whether the labor force is available within a reasonable time in Finland
2. The Finnish Immigration Office
makes its decision based on the assessment of Employment and Economic Development Office`s decision and other facts of the application.